- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Terminal Reality studio has closed its doors for good. The game developer was responsible for BloodRayne, Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Kinect Star Wars, and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.
The news comes from Jesse Sosa, a former employee, who wrote on Facebook that the studio "seems to have finally shut down."
It's unknown how many employees were affected or even when the studio shuttered. The only clue we have is from the company's Facebook page, which has not been updated since October.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP