- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Terminal Reality studio has closed its doors for good. The game developer was responsible for BloodRayne, Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Kinect Star Wars, and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.
The news comes from Jesse Sosa, a former employee, who wrote on Facebook that the studio "seems to have finally shut down."
It's unknown how many employees were affected or even when the studio shuttered. The only clue we have is from the company's Facebook page, which has not been updated since October.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP