- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
The Elder Scrolls Online. So, um, yeah, anybody still playing this? Okay, if you are, ZeniMax Media has issued a patch, updating their MMORPG to version 1.2.5 and offering a variety of issues concerning quests, UI and gameplay. Also, there the Veteran system was tweaked to make it more solo-friendly.
Alliance War (General):
- Fixed an issue where you could not repair another wall or door if you were in the process of repairing another wall or door, and it went to full health.
- Flaming Oil can no longer be used to damage other player characters through walls.
- The new Alliance War Bounty quests have been reworked so quest progress/kill credit will now be shared amongst your group.
- Implemented a fix that will marginally reduce the server lag while in Cyrodiil.
- Fixed an issue if melee and spell sounds would play simultaneously, the melee sounds would have a slight delay.
Combat & Gameplay Templar:
- Restoring Light - Honor the Dead will now properly return magicka if your target is healed to over 50% health.
- Guilds: Fighters Guild - Silver Bolts, fixed an issue where this ability would proc 100% of the time against werewolves specifically in werewolf form.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP