- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
The Elder Scrolls Online. So, um, yeah, anybody still playing this? Okay, if you are, ZeniMax Media has issued a patch, updating their MMORPG to version 1.2.5 and offering a variety of issues concerning quests, UI and gameplay. Also, there the Veteran system was tweaked to make it more solo-friendly.
Alliance War (General):
- Fixed an issue where you could not repair another wall or door if you were in the process of repairing another wall or door, and it went to full health.
- Flaming Oil can no longer be used to damage other player characters through walls.
- The new Alliance War Bounty quests have been reworked so quest progress/kill credit will now be shared amongst your group.
- Implemented a fix that will marginally reduce the server lag while in Cyrodiil.
- Fixed an issue if melee and spell sounds would play simultaneously, the melee sounds would have a slight delay.
Combat & Gameplay Templar:
- Restoring Light - Honor the Dead will now properly return magicka if your target is healed to over 50% health.
- Guilds: Fighters Guild - Silver Bolts, fixed an issue where this ability would proc 100% of the time against werewolves specifically in werewolf form.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP