- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
The Elder Scrolls Online. So, um, yeah, anybody still playing this? Okay, if you are, ZeniMax Media has issued a patch, updating their MMORPG to version 1.2.5 and offering a variety of issues concerning quests, UI and gameplay. Also, there the Veteran system was tweaked to make it more solo-friendly.
Alliance War (General):
- Fixed an issue where you could not repair another wall or door if you were in the process of repairing another wall or door, and it went to full health.
- Flaming Oil can no longer be used to damage other player characters through walls.
- The new Alliance War Bounty quests have been reworked so quest progress/kill credit will now be shared amongst your group.
- Implemented a fix that will marginally reduce the server lag while in Cyrodiil.
- Fixed an issue if melee and spell sounds would play simultaneously, the melee sounds would have a slight delay.
Combat & Gameplay Templar:
- Restoring Light - Honor the Dead will now properly return magicka if your target is healed to over 50% health.
- Guilds: Fighters Guild - Silver Bolts, fixed an issue where this ability would proc 100% of the time against werewolves specifically in werewolf form.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP