- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
- Mornin '13
- No Backwards Compatibility with Xbox One
- Xbox One Does NOT Have to Always Be Online
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Shown On Xbox One, Timed-Exclusive DLC
- Halo TV Series Announced
- Watch Live TV with Xbox One [Updated]
- Microsoft Announces Its Next Console: Xbox One
- REVIEW: Metro: Last Light
- Peter Molyneux's Godus Going Mobile
Atari Europe and Eden Games have announced that Test Drive Unlimited 2 will now make its way onto retail shelves in early 2011. The game was originally supposed to arrive this September. According to Atari's press release, the altered launch date for the upcoming racer is going to give the developers some extra time to "fully enhance the connected console multi-player experience for consumers and deliver the ultimate blend of exhilarating open world racing and a luxurious, fast-lane lifestyle."
"To date, Test Drive Unlimited 2 has generated great media buzz and incredible excitement amongst gamers and fans of the franchise," said David Nadal, Studio Manager of Eden Games. "By moving the title's release date to early 2011, we will be able to further advance the game and take into account consumer feedback to help ensure we deliver a great online lifestyle racing experience."
The developers are also changing the Beta scheduling to correspond with the new launch. Gamers who sign up will apparently be rewarded with an exclusive in-game item (woohoo!).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP