- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
What says Thanksgiving better than some treasure hunting in Borderlands 2? Once you're done stuffing your face silly with turkey, dressing, and all the lovely fixings, turn on your PC, Xbox 360, or PS3 and play a little Borderlands 2 DLC.
"The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler", the second of three headhunter expansions for Borderlands 2, is now available for purchase and download on all systems. It only costs $3. The DLC will be available in Europe and Oceania tomorrow, November 27th.
This DLC features a hunger-themed competition (Hunger Games, perhaps?) hosted by Mr. Torgue that tasks players to hunt down a giant turkey, the Wattle Gobbler. It also contains new character heads and skins.
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP