- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
What says Thanksgiving better than some treasure hunting in Borderlands 2? Once you're done stuffing your face silly with turkey, dressing, and all the lovely fixings, turn on your PC, Xbox 360, or PS3 and play a little Borderlands 2 DLC.
"The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler", the second of three headhunter expansions for Borderlands 2, is now available for purchase and download on all systems. It only costs $3. The DLC will be available in Europe and Oceania tomorrow, November 27th.
This DLC features a hunger-themed competition (Hunger Games, perhaps?) hosted by Mr. Torgue that tasks players to hunt down a giant turkey, the Wattle Gobbler. It also contains new character heads and skins.
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP