- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
What says Thanksgiving better than some treasure hunting in Borderlands 2? Once you're done stuffing your face silly with turkey, dressing, and all the lovely fixings, turn on your PC, Xbox 360, or PS3 and play a little Borderlands 2 DLC.
"The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler", the second of three headhunter expansions for Borderlands 2, is now available for purchase and download on all systems. It only costs $3. The DLC will be available in Europe and Oceania tomorrow, November 27th.
This DLC features a hunger-themed competition (Hunger Games, perhaps?) hosted by Mr. Torgue that tasks players to hunt down a giant turkey, the Wattle Gobbler. It also contains new character heads and skins.
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP