- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
What says Thanksgiving better than some treasure hunting in Borderlands 2? Once you're done stuffing your face silly with turkey, dressing, and all the lovely fixings, turn on your PC, Xbox 360, or PS3 and play a little Borderlands 2 DLC.
"The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler", the second of three headhunter expansions for Borderlands 2, is now available for purchase and download on all systems. It only costs $3. The DLC will be available in Europe and Oceania tomorrow, November 27th.
This DLC features a hunger-themed competition (Hunger Games, perhaps?) hosted by Mr. Torgue that tasks players to hunt down a giant turkey, the Wattle Gobbler. It also contains new character heads and skins.
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP