- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
What says Thanksgiving better than some treasure hunting in Borderlands 2? Once you're done stuffing your face silly with turkey, dressing, and all the lovely fixings, turn on your PC, Xbox 360, or PS3 and play a little Borderlands 2 DLC.
"The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler", the second of three headhunter expansions for Borderlands 2, is now available for purchase and download on all systems. It only costs $3. The DLC will be available in Europe and Oceania tomorrow, November 27th.
This DLC features a hunger-themed competition (Hunger Games, perhaps?) hosted by Mr. Torgue that tasks players to hunt down a giant turkey, the Wattle Gobbler. It also contains new character heads and skins.
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP