- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Know that lovely preorder DLC that Creative Assembly has for Alien: Isolation? The DLC that stars the original cast from the 1979 Alien film? Well the studio has promised that both preorder DLC missions, including the one that is exclusive from GameStop, will be available at a later date for purchase.
"However, some of you have been asking if the two pieces of content are only available through pre-order or if we'll be releasing them at a later date as well," Creative Assembly's community manager, Ngan Nguyen, explained on Facebook. "So, I can confirm today that we do plan to release both Crew Expendable and Last Survivor at a later date and we'll have more details for you guys on that shortly."
So there you go. Fret not if you were not planning on preordering this game. You'll get your chance at this movie DLC at a later date.
Alien: Isolation will release on October 7th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP