- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
The Angry Birds Trilogy was a bit of an oddity when it launched last year on Xbox 360, PS3, and 3DS. Bundling together three iOS titles that all sold for $1 each, and adding in some new content, HD graphics, and a control scheme based on its platform (Kinect, PS Move, touchscreen) along the way, the trilogy was sold for $40 on consoles and $30 on the 3DS.
As it turns out, that high price tag wasn't enough to deter potential buyers as Activision has announced that the Angry Birds Trilogy has crossed the 1 million sold threshold. To keep that sales ball rolling, this year will see both a Wii and Wii U release of the game, with the Wii U version likely taking full advantage of the GamePad for precise controls.
Petri Järvilehto, EVP of Games for Rovio, talked a little about this news:
"It was certainly satisfying to see Angry Birds gameplay adapt so well to other platforms in 2012. The features specific to the Wii U are very intriguing to us, so we're excited to release this version to fans."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
You favorite handheld/mobile platform is:
|Any Adroid-based phone.||51.72%|
|iPad or any tablet really. ||13.79%|
|Nintenod 3DS (XL).||13.79%|