- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
The Angry Birds Trilogy was a bit of an oddity when it launched last year on Xbox 360, PS3, and 3DS. Bundling together three iOS titles that all sold for $1 each, and adding in some new content, HD graphics, and a control scheme based on its platform (Kinect, PS Move, touchscreen) along the way, the trilogy was sold for $40 on consoles and $30 on the 3DS.
As it turns out, that high price tag wasn't enough to deter potential buyers as Activision has announced that the Angry Birds Trilogy has crossed the 1 million sold threshold. To keep that sales ball rolling, this year will see both a Wii and Wii U release of the game, with the Wii U version likely taking full advantage of the GamePad for precise controls.
Petri Järvilehto, EVP of Games for Rovio, talked a little about this news:
"It was certainly satisfying to see Angry Birds gameplay adapt so well to other platforms in 2012. The features specific to the Wii U are very intriguing to us, so we're excited to release this version to fans."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?