- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Gameplay Trailer is Sexy As Hell
- Mornin '15
- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
Women don't ask for much, just an astute, caring man, who's extremely confident and modest. They usually seek a handsome individual completely aware of his own ugliness. An unbelievably witty, kooky, foolish adventurer who travels everywhere and is always at home to protect them. A fierce combat-able pacifist. Oh yeah, he must be the tallest fucker ever and must have shoulders broader than the Sydney Opera House so they can safely rest their heads and not worry about a thing because daddy will take care of everything. Yeah, yeah, I know, and all stupid men need is mommy's teet to suck on. Hm, and there's me wondering why AT has no women readers.
Anyway, what's the complete opposite of misogynist? Pimp? No that can't be right.
Dya know the weird thing is, I actually have nothing against women and often prefer their company to largely retarded men who yap on and on about football and porn. Not even porn. Just football. In fact, I've discovered that a lot of women love talking about porn without even the slightest mention of football and I find that gratifying.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP