- Judge Rules That EA's Corporate Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The Cave, Double Fine's platform-oriented adventure, has been released digitally, publisher Sega just announced. The game can be grabbed via the PlayStation Network, Nintendo eShop on Wii U, Xbox LIVE Arcade and Steam (PC, Mac, Linux).
“The Cave invites gamers on an underground adventure, filled with challenging puzzles and Ron Gilbert’s signature wit,” said Chris Olson, Vice President of Digital Business at SEGA of America. “Our collaboration with Ron and Double Fine has been a thrilling experience and we’re extremely excited about the outcome.”
“Bringing The Cave to life has been something I’ve wanted to do for almost thirty years,” added creator Ron Gilbert. “Being able to work with the amazing creative team at Double Fine, and with the strong support of SEGA, I’ve been able to make a longtime pet project a reality.”
Check out the launch trailer for The Cave:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP