- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
The Crew is an upcoming multiplatform racing game and it looks really promising I must say. Keri is gonna be playing this one when it comes out. As for me and my personal relationship with racing games, well, I have only one rule: "If it's not CMR, it may not be worth it." Check out the latest trailer for The Crew:
Here's the word from the devs at Ubisoft: "The expansiveness of a map is only great if it’s filled to the edges with exciting activities and content. And in the 1,900 square miles of beautiful U.S. land, The Crew offers a variety of exciting mission types and hundreds of driving skill challenges for anyone to tackle. Take an in-depth look into how you and up to three others in your crew can take on these missions, such as making your escape from the police, tailing and chasing down your mark, and sending your target hurtling violently with well-aimed bumps and smashes. Make your presence known in our playground, and NEVER DRIVE ALONE."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP