- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
The Crew is an upcoming multiplatform racing game and it looks really promising I must say. Keri is gonna be playing this one when it comes out. As for me and my personal relationship with racing games, well, I have only one rule: "If it's not CMR, it may not be worth it." Check out the latest trailer for The Crew:
Here's the word from the devs at Ubisoft: "The expansiveness of a map is only great if it’s filled to the edges with exciting activities and content. And in the 1,900 square miles of beautiful U.S. land, The Crew offers a variety of exciting mission types and hundreds of driving skill challenges for anyone to tackle. Take an in-depth look into how you and up to three others in your crew can take on these missions, such as making your escape from the police, tailing and chasing down your mark, and sending your target hurtling violently with well-aimed bumps and smashes. Make your presence known in our playground, and NEVER DRIVE ALONE."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP