- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
At Gamescom, Ubisoft announced that The Crew would also release on the Xbox 360 at the same as the other versions (PC, Xbox One, PS4) on November 11, 2014.
“It’s Ubisoft’s objective to continue to meet the needs of consumers who have not yet made the move to the new console generation,” said Tony Key, senior vice president of sales and marketing, in a statement. “The Crew was originally built for the new generation of consoles, but we have always had a desire to make it accessible to as many people as possible. We’re excited to bring The Crew’s same core features, massive scope, mission variety and overall driving experience to Xbox 360 players.”
They also said that the PC beta will pick back up again on August 25th, with invitations for the PS4 and Xbox One closed beta to shortly follow.
And here's yet another race game trailer for your viewing pleasure from Gamescom.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP