- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
At Gamescom, Ubisoft announced that The Crew would also release on the Xbox 360 at the same as the other versions (PC, Xbox One, PS4) on November 11, 2014.
“It’s Ubisoft’s objective to continue to meet the needs of consumers who have not yet made the move to the new console generation,” said Tony Key, senior vice president of sales and marketing, in a statement. “The Crew was originally built for the new generation of consoles, but we have always had a desire to make it accessible to as many people as possible. We’re excited to bring The Crew’s same core features, massive scope, mission variety and overall driving experience to Xbox 360 players.”
They also said that the PC beta will pick back up again on August 25th, with invitations for the PS4 and Xbox One closed beta to shortly follow.
And here's yet another race game trailer for your viewing pleasure from Gamescom.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP