- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
At Gamescom, Ubisoft announced that The Crew would also release on the Xbox 360 at the same as the other versions (PC, Xbox One, PS4) on November 11, 2014.
“It’s Ubisoft’s objective to continue to meet the needs of consumers who have not yet made the move to the new console generation,” said Tony Key, senior vice president of sales and marketing, in a statement. “The Crew was originally built for the new generation of consoles, but we have always had a desire to make it accessible to as many people as possible. We’re excited to bring The Crew’s same core features, massive scope, mission variety and overall driving experience to Xbox 360 players.”
They also said that the PC beta will pick back up again on August 25th, with invitations for the PS4 and Xbox One closed beta to shortly follow.
And here's yet another race game trailer for your viewing pleasure from Gamescom.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP