- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
At Gamescom, Ubisoft announced that The Crew would also release on the Xbox 360 at the same as the other versions (PC, Xbox One, PS4) on November 11, 2014.
“It’s Ubisoft’s objective to continue to meet the needs of consumers who have not yet made the move to the new console generation,” said Tony Key, senior vice president of sales and marketing, in a statement. “The Crew was originally built for the new generation of consoles, but we have always had a desire to make it accessible to as many people as possible. We’re excited to bring The Crew’s same core features, massive scope, mission variety and overall driving experience to Xbox 360 players.”
They also said that the PC beta will pick back up again on August 25th, with invitations for the PS4 and Xbox One closed beta to shortly follow.
And here's yet another race game trailer for your viewing pleasure from Gamescom.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP