- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
New AT voting poll is up (on the right side, below our Top Videos). This is just so I get a better idea if you guys are happy with Christopher Nolan's latest work and whether or not you feel it's a fitting conclusion to what I personally consider to be a one of the best movie trilogies in recent times (or indeed of any time).
Here's the poll, so take your pick:
The Dark Knight Rises was:
- Didn't watch it yet, but I plan to.
- Bloody awful.
Incidentally, as I've explained in the comics comment section, Bane was a fucking scary villain and the comic was not meant to ridicule Bane's character. Instead I just wanted to say that I still miss one of the best bad guys ever to appear on the big screen.
Also, to check the results of our previous voting poll (related to Vigil Games' Darksiders II) head over this way.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP