- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Originally, 2K Games and Digital Extremes intended to launch the action adventure sequel this year in October. The Darkness II just got a new release date - February 7, 2012 in North America and February 10, 2012 worldwide. The game features "a brutal and personal narrative as gamers take control of Jackie Estacado, head of a New York crime family and wielder of an ancient and ruthless force of chaos and destruction known as the Darkness."
Word is: "Additionally, 2K Games announced their presence at San Diego Comic-Con and will co-host a special panel featuring The Darkness II entitled 'Spreading The Darkness: From Comic Book to Video Games and Entertainment,' in celebration of the 15th Anniversary of The Darkness. The discussion around The Darkness II will feature top talent from Top Cow Productions, including CEO and co-creator of The Darkness, Marc Silvestri, and President and COO of Top Cow, Matt Hawkins; developers from Digital Extremes; and in-game voice of the Darkness, Mike Patton (Faith No More, Mr. Bungle and Peeping Tom). The panel will take place on Thursday, July 21, 2011, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PDT in Room 9 within the San Diego Comic-Con convention center."
The previous game was, well, interesting. I enjoyed those brutal moves and strange dark powers wielded by the main character. There were certain moments when I didn't quite understand what I was supposed to do and I got stuck (which rarely happens to me, because I'm such a brilliant and incredibly handsome gamer).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP