- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Not long after Ubisoft happily announced Far Cry 4, they have confirmed that The Division, the open world multiplayer game shown off at last E3, will be pushed back to 2015. Ubisoft also did not mention The Division in their financial report, so it's most likely that The Division will release after March 31, 2015.
Massive posted the following message on the game's official website:
Working on The Division is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us at Massive, Reflections, and Red Storm Entertainment. We are creating something we are really proud of and we don’t want to compromise on quality. We are going to release the game when it’s ready.
We want to thank you again for the exceptional ongoing support. Community is at the heart of what we are doing and we’re very much designing the game with you in mind, so your involvement means a lot to us.
The production is getting stronger every day and we can’t wait to show you what we’ve been up to at this year’s E3.
At least it will have an E3 presence.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP