- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Okay, now those woods look awesome, as well as the highly detailed urban surroundings. It's the tech that powers Ubisoft's upcoming game Tom Clancy's The Division.
Man, I just wish they'd think of something else to say other than: "...it allows us to do things nobody has ever done before in the history of the univese and.. bleh bleh bleh." Just get on with it.
Shit, although it does look terrific, I'll give 'em that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP