- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Okay, now those woods look awesome, as well as the highly detailed urban surroundings. It's the tech that powers Ubisoft's upcoming game Tom Clancy's The Division.
Man, I just wish they'd think of something else to say other than: "...it allows us to do things nobody has ever done before in the history of the univese and.. bleh bleh bleh." Just get on with it.
Shit, although it does look terrific, I'll give 'em that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP