- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Okay, now those woods look awesome, as well as the highly detailed urban surroundings. It's the tech that powers Ubisoft's upcoming game Tom Clancy's The Division.
Man, I just wish they'd think of something else to say other than: "...it allows us to do things nobody has ever done before in the history of the univese and.. bleh bleh bleh." Just get on with it.
Shit, although it does look terrific, I'll give 'em that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP