- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Okay, now those woods look awesome, as well as the highly detailed urban surroundings. It's the tech that powers Ubisoft's upcoming game Tom Clancy's The Division.
Man, I just wish they'd think of something else to say other than: "...it allows us to do things nobody has ever done before in the history of the univese and.. bleh bleh bleh." Just get on with it.
Shit, although it does look terrific, I'll give 'em that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP