- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Okay, now those woods look awesome, as well as the highly detailed urban surroundings. It's the tech that powers Ubisoft's upcoming game Tom Clancy's The Division.
Man, I just wish they'd think of something else to say other than: "...it allows us to do things nobody has ever done before in the history of the univese and.. bleh bleh bleh." Just get on with it.
Shit, although it does look terrific, I'll give 'em that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP