- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Bethesda's MMORPG has launched in the UK three days ago and has already hit the very top of the weekly sales chart, although it still hasn't managed to beat the Brits' favorite pastime (FIFA). Check it out:
01. FIFA 14 (EA)
02. The Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda)
03. Titanfall (EA)
04. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
05. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
06. Infamous Second Son (Sony)
07. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
08. South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
09. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
10. Battlefield 4 (EA)
Vince, our MMORPG doctor, is going to be playing this one, so we'll probably have a review ready for ya in about a week or so. As I understand it, leveling is slow in this game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP