- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Man, some of these shots are gorgeous. Shame this is a bloody MMORPG. Okay, okay, it just looks nice and I'm not gonna diss it. So nice, in fact, that I just might be so bold as to give the game a try. Oh who am I kidding? I tend to avoid MMOGs like the plague.
Anyway, here are the latest screenshots from Bethesda's, The Elder Scrolls Online:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP