- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
There are truly some talented people in this world, such as the creator of this video, Brandon Laatsch. Laatsch and a team of animators spent over 50 days crafting this animation of the last levels in Super Mario Bros. 3 from Mario's point of view. I've watched it twice and I'm still blown away from how stunning and accurate it is.
Laatsch posted the video on Reddit, which contains a full Q&A session on how he and his team accomplished this feat.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP