- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
There are truly some talented people in this world, such as the creator of this video, Brandon Laatsch. Laatsch and a team of animators spent over 50 days crafting this animation of the last levels in Super Mario Bros. 3 from Mario's point of view. I've watched it twice and I'm still blown away from how stunning and accurate it is.
Laatsch posted the video on Reddit, which contains a full Q&A session on how he and his team accomplished this feat.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP