- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
There are truly some talented people in this world, such as the creator of this video, Brandon Laatsch. Laatsch and a team of animators spent over 50 days crafting this animation of the last levels in Super Mario Bros. 3 from Mario's point of view. I've watched it twice and I'm still blown away from how stunning and accurate it is.
Laatsch posted the video on Reddit, which contains a full Q&A session on how he and his team accomplished this feat.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP