- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
There are truly some talented people in this world, such as the creator of this video, Brandon Laatsch. Laatsch and a team of animators spent over 50 days crafting this animation of the last levels in Super Mario Bros. 3 from Mario's point of view. I've watched it twice and I'm still blown away from how stunning and accurate it is.
Laatsch posted the video on Reddit, which contains a full Q&A session on how he and his team accomplished this feat.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP