- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
Here's a little scoop straght from the ongoing QuakeCon 2014 (yeah, yeah, we'll get to Doom 4 in a second). Bethesda announced during the show that their upcoming horror game, The Evil Within, will be luanching one week earlier than initially planned.
The game is now scheduled to arrive to stores on October 14, 2014 in the US for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 ( October 16-17 for Europe).
Ya know, not to spoil things, but as it turns out, the scary game was really not so scary.
Source, Bethesda Blog.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP