- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Here's a little scoop straght from the ongoing QuakeCon 2014 (yeah, yeah, we'll get to Doom 4 in a second). Bethesda announced during the show that their upcoming horror game, The Evil Within, will be luanching one week earlier than initially planned.
The game is now scheduled to arrive to stores on October 14, 2014 in the US for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 ( October 16-17 for Europe).
Ya know, not to spoil things, but as it turns out, the scary game was really not so scary.
Source, Bethesda Blog.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP