- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Here's a little scoop straght from the ongoing QuakeCon 2014 (yeah, yeah, we'll get to Doom 4 in a second). Bethesda announced during the show that their upcoming horror game, The Evil Within, will be luanching one week earlier than initially planned.
The game is now scheduled to arrive to stores on October 14, 2014 in the US for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 ( October 16-17 for Europe).
Ya know, not to spoil things, but as it turns out, the scary game was really not so scary.
Source, Bethesda Blog.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP