- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Here's a little scoop straght from the ongoing QuakeCon 2014 (yeah, yeah, we'll get to Doom 4 in a second). Bethesda announced during the show that their upcoming horror game, The Evil Within, will be luanching one week earlier than initially planned.
The game is now scheduled to arrive to stores on October 14, 2014 in the US for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 ( October 16-17 for Europe).
Ya know, not to spoil things, but as it turns out, the scary game was really not so scary.
Source, Bethesda Blog.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP