- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Here's a little scoop straght from the ongoing QuakeCon 2014 (yeah, yeah, we'll get to Doom 4 in a second). Bethesda announced during the show that their upcoming horror game, The Evil Within, will be luanching one week earlier than initially planned.
The game is now scheduled to arrive to stores on October 14, 2014 in the US for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 ( October 16-17 for Europe).
Ya know, not to spoil things, but as it turns out, the scary game was really not so scary.
Source, Bethesda Blog.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP