- Don't Fall for this Xbox One Scam
- Even More Battlefield 4 Patches
- Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Awoken 2.1 Patch Releases December 17th
- New Trailer for Pikmin 3 DLC
- Steam Outs The Walking Dead Season Two Release Date
- The Witcher 3 Gameplay Trailer, Not New
- Mornin '13
- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
Even though The Last Guardian was teased back in 2009 and we haven't seen much from it since, it's one game that many PlayStation gamers still highly covet. There's been rumors that it's on hiatus, then studio heads came out and said it was never on hiatus. Now studio head Allan Becker says that the game is "moving along in the right direction" and that changes at the game's studio should help get the game out the door.
"We don't necessarily agree with each other—Fumito Ueda and I—about process," Becker said. "In some sense, I sort of... implemented change, which, I think, is causing some concern and consternation. But, once again, I think the benefit will come through. We're still going through that phase of adjustment and finding the right balance and groove."
When The Last Guardian does release, as everyone seems to suggest that it definitely will, will it release on PlayStation 3 as planned or are they revamping it for the PlayStation 4?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP