- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
According to Sony Worldwide Studios' Shuhei Yoshida, The Last Guardian was never, ever on hiatus. Those words were from Jack Tretton, head of Sony Computer Entertainment of America, but never from Team ICO or Sony Worldwide.
"Hiatus, I never... It was Jack Tretton!" Yoshida told GamesIndustry. "He used that term, and I said no, hiatus is misleading. It was a hiatus in terms of releasing new information. The game has never stopped - the team has always been here. They're going through the re-engineering of the game, so the team size is smaller, because it's more engineering focused right now."
Sounds like a slight bit of semantics, but at least we know that The Last Guardian is still in development and Team ICO never planned on stopping the project.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP