- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Neil Druckmann, the creative director for The Last of Us, told IGN that the movie adaptation of The Last of Us will be based off of the game's story, not a brand new story set in the same environment.
"It's an adaptation of the story of The Last of Us," Druckmann said. "As far as where we go and how we make it fit into a film, how it takes into account the unique properties of film...we're not sure yet. We're only just scratching the surface."
The Last of Us sold over 3.4 million copies within the first three weeks of the game's release last summer. The game also won the most awards (5) at the 2014 Video Game BAFTA awards in London this week.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP