- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Neil Druckmann, the creative director for The Last of Us, told IGN that the movie adaptation of The Last of Us will be based off of the game's story, not a brand new story set in the same environment.
"It's an adaptation of the story of The Last of Us," Druckmann said. "As far as where we go and how we make it fit into a film, how it takes into account the unique properties of film...we're not sure yet. We're only just scratching the surface."
The Last of Us sold over 3.4 million copies within the first three weeks of the game's release last summer. The game also won the most awards (5) at the 2014 Video Game BAFTA awards in London this week.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP