- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) has been doing pretty good in the UK ever since its release. It's the top-selling title in the region for the second week in a row, and as we all know, that's significant. And here's why. For a game that's made exclusively for PS4, that's a fucking good start. It also shows us that it's the middle of the dead gaming season. But that's okay, the busy fall will soon be upon us and when it begins, we'll fall on our asses playing the shit that's coming (and, believe me, a lot of shit is coming).
- The Last of Us Remastered (Sony)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Minecraft PS3 Edition (Sony)
- The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- Titanfall (EA)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP