- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
The enhanced PS4 edition of Naughty Dogs popular title The Last of Us emerges truimphant as the top-selling game in the United Kingdom, pushing Watch Dogs and FIFA 14 away from the top of weekly chart. Check it out:
01. The Last of Us Remastered (Sony)
02. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
03. FIFA 14 (EA)
04. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner)
05. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
06. Minecraft PS3 Edition (Sony)
07. Sniper Elite 3 (505 Games)
08. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
09. Battlefield 4 (EA)
10. Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
A UK chart would not be a UK chart without FIFA in it. The only thing that's missing is Just Dance.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP