- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
In the comments from the Europe PlayStation blog, a reader asked, "What about the gore in the multiplayer? The PS3 version for Europe was less violent because of some countries such as Germany, but what about the PS4 version? Details please."
A PlayStation correspondent replied with a very blunt, "MP is the same as in the EU PS3 version – there have been no changes in this respect."
Naturally this started a bit of discussion on why the multiplayer is censored all across Europe when it's Germany that has the violence restrictions. Is the violence in the multiplayer that bad to warrant censorship? Does the game's censorship make you not want to buy it at all?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP