- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
In the comments from the Europe PlayStation blog, a reader asked, "What about the gore in the multiplayer? The PS3 version for Europe was less violent because of some countries such as Germany, but what about the PS4 version? Details please."
A PlayStation correspondent replied with a very blunt, "MP is the same as in the EU PS3 version – there have been no changes in this respect."
Naturally this started a bit of discussion on why the multiplayer is censored all across Europe when it's Germany that has the violence restrictions. Is the violence in the multiplayer that bad to warrant censorship? Does the game's censorship make you not want to buy it at all?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP