- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
In the comments from the Europe PlayStation blog, a reader asked, "What about the gore in the multiplayer? The PS3 version for Europe was less violent because of some countries such as Germany, but what about the PS4 version? Details please."
A PlayStation correspondent replied with a very blunt, "MP is the same as in the EU PS3 version – there have been no changes in this respect."
Naturally this started a bit of discussion on why the multiplayer is censored all across Europe when it's Germany that has the violence restrictions. Is the violence in the multiplayer that bad to warrant censorship? Does the game's censorship make you not want to buy it at all?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP