- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
If you purchased a Season Pass for The Last of Us, there's finally news regarding the first few DLC for the game.
The first DLC for the Season Pass will be for multiplayer, a map pack called the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, and it will release on October 15th. This map pack includes four new maps: Suburbs, Bookstore, Hometown, and Bus Depot.
If it's the single-player DLC that you've been waiting for, then you'll be happy too. The second Season Pass DLC is for the single-player campaign, and it features a new playable character. This DLC will release sometime in December/January.
The third Season Pass DLC will be for the multiplayer once again, and it will release in the first half of 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP