- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Things haven't changed much since last week in the UK. Gamers are still snatching up the PS3 title from Naughty Dog, The Last of Us, like... like, well, like there's nothing else on the market. To be frank, there isn't Not on mainstream territory anyway.
The 360 edition of Minecraft is right behind, followed with Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Check out the latest weekly UK sales chart right below:
1. The Last of Us (Sony)
2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
3. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. The Sims 3: Island Paradise (EA)
6. Deadpool (Activision)
7. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
8. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
9. Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
10. Company Of Heroes 2 (Sega)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP