- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Things haven't changed much since last week in the UK. Gamers are still snatching up the PS3 title from Naughty Dog, The Last of Us, like... like, well, like there's nothing else on the market. To be frank, there isn't Not on mainstream territory anyway.
The 360 edition of Minecraft is right behind, followed with Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Check out the latest weekly UK sales chart right below:
1. The Last of Us (Sony)
2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
3. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. The Sims 3: Island Paradise (EA)
6. Deadpool (Activision)
7. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
8. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
9. Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
10. Company Of Heroes 2 (Sega)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP