- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
With Naughty Dog's steady list of departures as of late, many have wondered what would happen to the studio's other hot property, Uncharted.
In an interview with Game Informer, co-presidents Evan Wells and Christophe Balestra made light of the recent departures, saying that "statistically, it's not unusual."
For now, The Last of Us Game Director Bruce Straley and Creative Director Neil Druckmann are working on the project during this transition.
"It's not so much a transition period, actually," Wells said. "We've asked them to lead the project. They are excited as veterans of the Uncharted franchise to take the responsibility and they're doing great." It's not as if Straley and Druckmann have never been part of Uncharted. Druckmann was the Lead Designer for Uncharted 2 and he was part of the writing team for the first two games. Straley was the Game Director for Uncharted 2 and Art Director for the first one.
“It was not a difficult transition at all," Wells emphasized. "Everybody just sort of accepted that as the new order of things and soldiered on. I mean we’ve been making enormous progress. If anything, things are accelerating instead of slowing down.”
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP