- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Chewie, We're Home
With Naughty Dog's steady list of departures as of late, many have wondered what would happen to the studio's other hot property, Uncharted.
In an interview with Game Informer, co-presidents Evan Wells and Christophe Balestra made light of the recent departures, saying that "statistically, it's not unusual."
For now, The Last of Us Game Director Bruce Straley and Creative Director Neil Druckmann are working on the project during this transition.
"It's not so much a transition period, actually," Wells said. "We've asked them to lead the project. They are excited as veterans of the Uncharted franchise to take the responsibility and they're doing great." It's not as if Straley and Druckmann have never been part of Uncharted. Druckmann was the Lead Designer for Uncharted 2 and he was part of the writing team for the first two games. Straley was the Game Director for Uncharted 2 and Art Director for the first one.
“It was not a difficult transition at all," Wells emphasized. "Everybody just sort of accepted that as the new order of things and soldiered on. I mean we’ve been making enormous progress. If anything, things are accelerating instead of slowing down.”
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP