- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
With Naughty Dog's steady list of departures as of late, many have wondered what would happen to the studio's other hot property, Uncharted.
In an interview with Game Informer, co-presidents Evan Wells and Christophe Balestra made light of the recent departures, saying that "statistically, it's not unusual."
For now, The Last of Us Game Director Bruce Straley and Creative Director Neil Druckmann are working on the project during this transition.
"It's not so much a transition period, actually," Wells said. "We've asked them to lead the project. They are excited as veterans of the Uncharted franchise to take the responsibility and they're doing great." It's not as if Straley and Druckmann have never been part of Uncharted. Druckmann was the Lead Designer for Uncharted 2 and he was part of the writing team for the first two games. Straley was the Game Director for Uncharted 2 and Art Director for the first one.
“It was not a difficult transition at all," Wells emphasized. "Everybody just sort of accepted that as the new order of things and soldiered on. I mean we’ve been making enormous progress. If anything, things are accelerating instead of slowing down.”
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP