- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
The Legend of Grimrock Gets Patch
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:09 am EST @ April 20th, 2012
Those of you who are currently exploring the deep, dark dungeons of Grimrock might like to know that the folks at Almost Human have released a patch for the game, fixing a variety of issues. Here's are some of the incorporated changes:
- vsync is enabled by default
- borderless windows are no longer topmost
- pressing ESC closes character sheet fixed unlimited frost arrow exploit
- improved display resolution auto-detection at first launch
- fixed a couple of typos and broken english
- removed check that disables high texture resolution setting when running low on video memory (some graphics drivers seem to report available video memory incorrectly)
- quick save/load
- volume sliders
- to avoid confusion autosave & quicksave slots can't be renamed anymore
- adjusted gui layout and camera fov so that user interface elements do not overlap with important screen areas on non-widescreen displays
- invert horizontal mouse option camera bobbing option (only available by editing the config file manually) configurable tooltip delay (only available by editing the config file manually) frame rate limiter (set to 120fps but can be changed by editing the config file)
- custom character portraits
- bug fix: very long map marker notes without spaces in them causes the automap to crash
- bug fix: editing a map marker that is on the same exact spot as a marker on the other map page edits them both at the same time bug fix: map labels are sometimes drawn partially underneath map symbols
- bug fix: topmost menu item doesn't work reliably in high resolutions such as 2560×1440
Read the full list of changes here.
The patch is applied automatically for Steam users. For more info, check out the game's official web site.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP