- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Hyrule Warriors, the mish-mash between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors, will feature co-op gameplay, and it's gotten Zelda series director Eiji Aonuma thinking about adding a multiplayer component to the upcoming Legend of Zelda game.
In an interview with Game Informer about Hyrule Warriors, Aonuma teased that something like the co-op in Hyrule Warriors could be in a future Zelda game:
"When I was talking back about making Zelda more than just a single-player experience? That's something you will see in the future, maybe next year."
And since next year is when the next Zelda comes out, that must mean Half-Life 3, right?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP