- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Doom Plot
- PlayStation Store Offering Discounts This Weekend
Hyrule Warriors, the mish-mash between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors, will feature co-op gameplay, and it's gotten Zelda series director Eiji Aonuma thinking about adding a multiplayer component to the upcoming Legend of Zelda game.
In an interview with Game Informer about Hyrule Warriors, Aonuma teased that something like the co-op in Hyrule Warriors could be in a future Zelda game:
"When I was talking back about making Zelda more than just a single-player experience? That's something you will see in the future, maybe next year."
And since next year is when the next Zelda comes out, that must mean Half-Life 3, right?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP