- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Hyrule Warriors, the mish-mash between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors, will feature co-op gameplay, and it's gotten Zelda series director Eiji Aonuma thinking about adding a multiplayer component to the upcoming Legend of Zelda game.
In an interview with Game Informer about Hyrule Warriors, Aonuma teased that something like the co-op in Hyrule Warriors could be in a future Zelda game:
"When I was talking back about making Zelda more than just a single-player experience? That's something you will see in the future, maybe next year."
And since next year is when the next Zelda comes out, that must mean Half-Life 3, right?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP