- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Hyrule Warriors, the mish-mash between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors, will feature co-op gameplay, and it's gotten Zelda series director Eiji Aonuma thinking about adding a multiplayer component to the upcoming Legend of Zelda game.
In an interview with Game Informer about Hyrule Warriors, Aonuma teased that something like the co-op in Hyrule Warriors could be in a future Zelda game:
"When I was talking back about making Zelda more than just a single-player experience? That's something you will see in the future, maybe next year."
And since next year is when the next Zelda comes out, that must mean Half-Life 3, right?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP