- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Hyrule Warriors, the mish-mash between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors, will feature co-op gameplay, and it's gotten Zelda series director Eiji Aonuma thinking about adding a multiplayer component to the upcoming Legend of Zelda game.
In an interview with Game Informer about Hyrule Warriors, Aonuma teased that something like the co-op in Hyrule Warriors could be in a future Zelda game:
"When I was talking back about making Zelda more than just a single-player experience? That's something you will see in the future, maybe next year."
And since next year is when the next Zelda comes out, that must mean Half-Life 3, right?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP