- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
There are two things we already know about Mass Effect 4 (or whatever they plan to call it). For now we know that BioWare wrapped up the story of Commander Shepard, so you won't be hearing about him anymore. Also, the development studio decided to utilize the Frostbite 2 engine to power the new Mass Effect game.
Meanwhile, BioWare wishes to question fans if they'd like the new Mass Effect game to be a prequel.
"Parsing through your thoughts on the next #ME game. Would you be more interested in a game that takes place before the trilogy, or after?", tweeted Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson.
As for the status of the next ME title, well, Casey explained that the game is still in early concept stage, so it's probably gonna be a while until we see or hear something concrete about it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP