- The Witcher 3 Delay Will Not Affect Cyberpunk 2077
- EA Reports Titanfall's PC Online Issues have been Resolved
- Xbox Live Connection Issues Not Titanfall Related
- Mornin '14
- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
There are two things we already know about Mass Effect 4 (or whatever they plan to call it). For now we know that BioWare wrapped up the story of Commander Shepard, so you won't be hearing about him anymore. Also, the development studio decided to utilize the Frostbite 2 engine to power the new Mass Effect game.
Meanwhile, BioWare wishes to question fans if they'd like the new Mass Effect game to be a prequel.
"Parsing through your thoughts on the next #ME game. Would you be more interested in a game that takes place before the trilogy, or after?", tweeted Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson.
As for the status of the next ME title, well, Casey explained that the game is still in early concept stage, so it's probably gonna be a while until we see or hear something concrete about it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP