- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
There are two things we already know about Mass Effect 4 (or whatever they plan to call it). For now we know that BioWare wrapped up the story of Commander Shepard, so you won't be hearing about him anymore. Also, the development studio decided to utilize the Frostbite 2 engine to power the new Mass Effect game.
Meanwhile, BioWare wishes to question fans if they'd like the new Mass Effect game to be a prequel.
"Parsing through your thoughts on the next #ME game. Would you be more interested in a game that takes place before the trilogy, or after?", tweeted Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson.
As for the status of the next ME title, well, Casey explained that the game is still in early concept stage, so it's probably gonna be a while until we see or hear something concrete about it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP