- Action Trippin' Ballscast #6 - Star Wars Battlefront
- 9 Million People Took Sides in the Star Wars Battlefront Beta
- Star Wars Battlefront MP Modes and Season Pass Uncovered
- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
There are two things we already know about Mass Effect 4 (or whatever they plan to call it). For now we know that BioWare wrapped up the story of Commander Shepard, so you won't be hearing about him anymore. Also, the development studio decided to utilize the Frostbite 2 engine to power the new Mass Effect game.
Meanwhile, BioWare wishes to question fans if they'd like the new Mass Effect game to be a prequel.
"Parsing through your thoughts on the next #ME game. Would you be more interested in a game that takes place before the trilogy, or after?", tweeted Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson.
As for the status of the next ME title, well, Casey explained that the game is still in early concept stage, so it's probably gonna be a while until we see or hear something concrete about it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP