- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
There are two things we already know about Mass Effect 4 (or whatever they plan to call it). For now we know that BioWare wrapped up the story of Commander Shepard, so you won't be hearing about him anymore. Also, the development studio decided to utilize the Frostbite 2 engine to power the new Mass Effect game.
Meanwhile, BioWare wishes to question fans if they'd like the new Mass Effect game to be a prequel.
"Parsing through your thoughts on the next #ME game. Would you be more interested in a game that takes place before the trilogy, or after?", tweeted Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson.
As for the status of the next ME title, well, Casey explained that the game is still in early concept stage, so it's probably gonna be a while until we see or hear something concrete about it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP