- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
There are two things we already know about Mass Effect 4 (or whatever they plan to call it). For now we know that BioWare wrapped up the story of Commander Shepard, so you won't be hearing about him anymore. Also, the development studio decided to utilize the Frostbite 2 engine to power the new Mass Effect game.
Meanwhile, BioWare wishes to question fans if they'd like the new Mass Effect game to be a prequel.
"Parsing through your thoughts on the next #ME game. Would you be more interested in a game that takes place before the trilogy, or after?", tweeted Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson.
As for the status of the next ME title, well, Casey explained that the game is still in early concept stage, so it's probably gonna be a while until we see or hear something concrete about it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP