- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
There are two things we already know about Mass Effect 4 (or whatever they plan to call it). For now we know that BioWare wrapped up the story of Commander Shepard, so you won't be hearing about him anymore. Also, the development studio decided to utilize the Frostbite 2 engine to power the new Mass Effect game.
Meanwhile, BioWare wishes to question fans if they'd like the new Mass Effect game to be a prequel.
"Parsing through your thoughts on the next #ME game. Would you be more interested in a game that takes place before the trilogy, or after?", tweeted Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson.
As for the status of the next ME title, well, Casey explained that the game is still in early concept stage, so it's probably gonna be a while until we see or hear something concrete about it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP