- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
There are two things we already know about Mass Effect 4 (or whatever they plan to call it). For now we know that BioWare wrapped up the story of Commander Shepard, so you won't be hearing about him anymore. Also, the development studio decided to utilize the Frostbite 2 engine to power the new Mass Effect game.
Meanwhile, BioWare wishes to question fans if they'd like the new Mass Effect game to be a prequel.
"Parsing through your thoughts on the next #ME game. Would you be more interested in a game that takes place before the trilogy, or after?", tweeted Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson.
As for the status of the next ME title, well, Casey explained that the game is still in early concept stage, so it's probably gonna be a while until we see or hear something concrete about it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP