- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
Here's another disappointing game delay announcement: The Order: 1886 has been delayed to early 2015.
Ready at Dawn originally slated a late 2014 release, but the developer needs more time to polish it.
"We want to hold true to something we've talked about in the past, which is delivering the experience without having this ebb and flow of: oh, this was really great and that was kind of meh, because we sacrificed a little time on it," CEO Ru Weerasuriya told Eurogamer.
I'm bummed, but at the same time, with everything releasing this October and potentially this November, I'm also a little relieved.
Also, don't forget to check out the recent gameplay footage.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP