- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Here's another disappointing game delay announcement: The Order: 1886 has been delayed to early 2015.
Ready at Dawn originally slated a late 2014 release, but the developer needs more time to polish it.
"We want to hold true to something we've talked about in the past, which is delivering the experience without having this ebb and flow of: oh, this was really great and that was kind of meh, because we sacrificed a little time on it," CEO Ru Weerasuriya told Eurogamer.
I'm bummed, but at the same time, with everything releasing this October and potentially this November, I'm also a little relieved.
Also, don't forget to check out the recent gameplay footage.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP