- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
Bane has a normal life like the rest of us apparently. From what I'm told this movie is pretty good. No spectacular stunts and exposions. Just Tom Hardy in a car, in what's already being described as one of the actor's best performances. Incidentally, I owe you guys two apologies. One - sorry if I've been a bit absent-minded lately, but I had to level my Crusader to 70. Also, my mind drifts a lot. Chalk it up to loneliness and the lousy economy, as well as the lack of any proper game releases. And no sex, of course. Yeah, that always makes me sad and annoyed. Two - sorry about the previous comic. It's one of the stupidest comics I've made. I actually considered pulling the damn thing off the web site. So, thank God for babes and ocassionaly semi-funny comics. Well, just the babes, anyway.
Honestly, the dulness of our everyday existense is enough to drive you completely mad. And right now I'm madder than a toilet brush.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP