- Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer
- Battlefield Announcement and Developer Q&A
- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Bane has a normal life like the rest of us apparently. From what I'm told this movie is pretty good. No spectacular stunts and exposions. Just Tom Hardy in a car, in what's already being described as one of the actor's best performances. Incidentally, I owe you guys two apologies. One - sorry if I've been a bit absent-minded lately, but I had to level my Crusader to 70. Also, my mind drifts a lot. Chalk it up to loneliness and the lousy economy, as well as the lack of any proper game releases. And no sex, of course. Yeah, that always makes me sad and annoyed. Two - sorry about the previous comic. It's one of the stupidest comics I've made. I actually considered pulling the damn thing off the web site. So, thank God for babes and ocassionaly semi-funny comics. Well, just the babes, anyway.
Honestly, the dulness of our everyday existense is enough to drive you completely mad. And right now I'm madder than a toilet brush.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP