- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Bane has a normal life like the rest of us apparently. From what I'm told this movie is pretty good. No spectacular stunts and exposions. Just Tom Hardy in a car, in what's already being described as one of the actor's best performances. Incidentally, I owe you guys two apologies. One - sorry if I've been a bit absent-minded lately, but I had to level my Crusader to 70. Also, my mind drifts a lot. Chalk it up to loneliness and the lousy economy, as well as the lack of any proper game releases. And no sex, of course. Yeah, that always makes me sad and annoyed. Two - sorry about the previous comic. It's one of the stupidest comics I've made. I actually considered pulling the damn thing off the web site. So, thank God for babes and ocassionaly semi-funny comics. Well, just the babes, anyway.
Honestly, the dulness of our everyday existense is enough to drive you completely mad. And right now I'm madder than a toilet brush.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP