- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Bane has a normal life like the rest of us apparently. From what I'm told this movie is pretty good. No spectacular stunts and exposions. Just Tom Hardy in a car, in what's already being described as one of the actor's best performances. Incidentally, I owe you guys two apologies. One - sorry if I've been a bit absent-minded lately, but I had to level my Crusader to 70. Also, my mind drifts a lot. Chalk it up to loneliness and the lousy economy, as well as the lack of any proper game releases. And no sex, of course. Yeah, that always makes me sad and annoyed. Two - sorry about the previous comic. It's one of the stupidest comics I've made. I actually considered pulling the damn thing off the web site. So, thank God for babes and ocassionaly semi-funny comics. Well, just the babes, anyway.
Honestly, the dulness of our everyday existense is enough to drive you completely mad. And right now I'm madder than a toilet brush.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP