- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Bane has a normal life like the rest of us apparently. From what I'm told this movie is pretty good. No spectacular stunts and exposions. Just Tom Hardy in a car, in what's already being described as one of the actor's best performances. Incidentally, I owe you guys two apologies. One - sorry if I've been a bit absent-minded lately, but I had to level my Crusader to 70. Also, my mind drifts a lot. Chalk it up to loneliness and the lousy economy, as well as the lack of any proper game releases. And no sex, of course. Yeah, that always makes me sad and annoyed. Two - sorry about the previous comic. It's one of the stupidest comics I've made. I actually considered pulling the damn thing off the web site. So, thank God for babes and ocassionaly semi-funny comics. Well, just the babes, anyway.
Honestly, the dulness of our everyday existense is enough to drive you completely mad. And right now I'm madder than a toilet brush.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP