- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Remember the boombox look of Steam's controller? They've given it a bit of a facelift.
It still looks a little like a boombox, but at least there are buttons now. And hey, the arrangement of the action buttons matches that of the Xbox controller, even in colors.
Anyone interested in trying this thing out?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP