- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
It's a special treat for those who are into The Sims 3. The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff is an expansion pack that's gonna offer rock all-new outfits, crazy hairstyles and facial hair, in addition to other goodies. You'll also be able to redecorate the Sims' homes in the style of a particular decade, giving them a special flashback touch with certain new items.
Check out the screens below:
Are we excited yet?
Honestly, does anyone still play The Sims?
Let me rephrase that:
Has anyone ever played The Sims?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP