- Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Confirmed
- Bethesda Agrees to Remove Paid Mods from Steam Workshop
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Screens
- Just Cause 3 Gameplay Footage Shows Grapple Hook Fun
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
It's a special treat for those who are into The Sims 3. The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff is an expansion pack that's gonna offer rock all-new outfits, crazy hairstyles and facial hair, in addition to other goodies. You'll also be able to redecorate the Sims' homes in the style of a particular decade, giving them a special flashback touch with certain new items.
Check out the screens below:
Are we excited yet?
Honestly, does anyone still play The Sims?
Let me rephrase that:
Has anyone ever played The Sims?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announced:
|Finally. Can’t wait. ||43.82%|
|Never played Deus Ex. ||18.86%|
|Oh no, the last one was crap, the old ones were better. ||11.72%|