- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
It's a special treat for those who are into The Sims 3. The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff is an expansion pack that's gonna offer rock all-new outfits, crazy hairstyles and facial hair, in addition to other goodies. You'll also be able to redecorate the Sims' homes in the style of a particular decade, giving them a special flashback touch with certain new items.
Check out the screens below:
Are we excited yet?
Honestly, does anyone still play The Sims?
Let me rephrase that:
Has anyone ever played The Sims?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Your favorite handheld/mobile platform is:
|Any Android-based phone.||25.24%|
|iPad or any tablet really. ||20.44%|
|Nintendo 3DS (XL).||18.24%|