- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
It's a special treat for those who are into The Sims 3. The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff is an expansion pack that's gonna offer rock all-new outfits, crazy hairstyles and facial hair, in addition to other goodies. You'll also be able to redecorate the Sims' homes in the style of a particular decade, giving them a special flashback touch with certain new items.
Check out the screens below:
Are we excited yet?
Honestly, does anyone still play The Sims?
Let me rephrase that:
Has anyone ever played The Sims?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.33%|
|No, please. ||33.87%|