- Wal-Mart Outs Portal and Jurassic Park for LEGO Dimensions
- Konami Teases Metal Gear Solid: The 1984 Collection
- Introducing GoatZ DLC for Goat Simulator
- Portal-themed Pinball Table Announced
- PS4 Sales in UK Reach 2M
- Star Wars: Battlefront Has 12 Multiplayer Maps
- Mornin '15
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Gameplay Trailer
- Valve Will Let Developers Ban Players
- Batgirl Will be Part of Arkham Knight Season Pass
- Mortal Kombat X Official Jason Trailer
- GTAV Modders Reportedly Getting Banned for Single-Player Mods
- FEATURE: 5 Indie Games You Should Play Right Now
- Assassin's Creed Movie Starts Filming This September
The day has come when EA announces a third installment in its incredibly popular The Sims series. The Sims 3 is being described as a next-gen flagship PC game, featuring an open living neighborhood and more.
Here are some of the features currently highlighted by EA:
- New Seamless, Open Neighborhood-Explore the Neighborhood Freely.
- New Create A Sim-Create Any Sim You Can Imagine.
- New Realistic Personalities-Every Sim Is A Unique Person, With A Distinct Personality
- New Unlimited Customization-Everyone Can Customize Everything!
If you're keen to find out more, check out this press release.
"The new engine and technologies in The Sims 3 are designed to unleash the player's imagination with realistic looking Sims who have distinct personalities and a seamless living neighborhood for them to discover," added Ben Bell, Executive Producer on The Sims 3. "Players are going to be thrilled by the level of realism in The Sims 3!"
The startling fact about The Sims is that the franchise sold a whooping 98 million games worldwide and was translated into 22 different languages.
Thus we come to the end of all things... well, not right away, but some time during 2009 when the game hits stores.
Check out the screenshots from The Sims 3 right here.
More info and media is bound to arrive on the game's soon to be launched web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP