- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
The day has come when EA announces a third installment in its incredibly popular The Sims series. The Sims 3 is being described as a next-gen flagship PC game, featuring an open living neighborhood and more.
Here are some of the features currently highlighted by EA:
- New Seamless, Open Neighborhood-Explore the Neighborhood Freely.
- New Create A Sim-Create Any Sim You Can Imagine.
- New Realistic Personalities-Every Sim Is A Unique Person, With A Distinct Personality
- New Unlimited Customization-Everyone Can Customize Everything!
If you're keen to find out more, check out this press release.
"The new engine and technologies in The Sims 3 are designed to unleash the player's imagination with realistic looking Sims who have distinct personalities and a seamless living neighborhood for them to discover," added Ben Bell, Executive Producer on The Sims 3. "Players are going to be thrilled by the level of realism in The Sims 3!"
The startling fact about The Sims is that the franchise sold a whooping 98 million games worldwide and was translated into 22 different languages.
Thus we come to the end of all things... well, not right away, but some time during 2009 when the game hits stores.
Check out the screenshots from The Sims 3 right here.
More info and media is bound to arrive on the game's soon to be launched web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP