- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
The day has come when EA announces a third installment in its incredibly popular The Sims series. The Sims 3 is being described as a next-gen flagship PC game, featuring an open living neighborhood and more.
Here are some of the features currently highlighted by EA:
- New Seamless, Open Neighborhood-Explore the Neighborhood Freely.
- New Create A Sim-Create Any Sim You Can Imagine.
- New Realistic Personalities-Every Sim Is A Unique Person, With A Distinct Personality
- New Unlimited Customization-Everyone Can Customize Everything!
If you're keen to find out more, check out this press release.
"The new engine and technologies in The Sims 3 are designed to unleash the player's imagination with realistic looking Sims who have distinct personalities and a seamless living neighborhood for them to discover," added Ben Bell, Executive Producer on The Sims 3. "Players are going to be thrilled by the level of realism in The Sims 3!"
The startling fact about The Sims is that the franchise sold a whooping 98 million games worldwide and was translated into 22 different languages.
Thus we come to the end of all things... well, not right away, but some time during 2009 when the game hits stores.
Check out the screenshots from The Sims 3 right here.
More info and media is bound to arrive on the game's soon to be launched web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP