- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
The day has come when EA announces a third installment in its incredibly popular The Sims series. The Sims 3 is being described as a next-gen flagship PC game, featuring an open living neighborhood and more.
Here are some of the features currently highlighted by EA:
- New Seamless, Open Neighborhood-Explore the Neighborhood Freely.
- New Create A Sim-Create Any Sim You Can Imagine.
- New Realistic Personalities-Every Sim Is A Unique Person, With A Distinct Personality
- New Unlimited Customization-Everyone Can Customize Everything!
If you're keen to find out more, check out this press release.
"The new engine and technologies in The Sims 3 are designed to unleash the player's imagination with realistic looking Sims who have distinct personalities and a seamless living neighborhood for them to discover," added Ben Bell, Executive Producer on The Sims 3. "Players are going to be thrilled by the level of realism in The Sims 3!"
The startling fact about The Sims is that the franchise sold a whooping 98 million games worldwide and was translated into 22 different languages.
Thus we come to the end of all things... well, not right away, but some time during 2009 when the game hits stores.
Check out the screenshots from The Sims 3 right here.
More info and media is bound to arrive on the game's soon to be launched web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP