- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
- Mornin '13
- COMIC: Patchfield 4
Electronic Arts just made Vince a very happy man. The Sims 4, the next addition to the life-sim game sensation, is scheduled to ship during fall 2014. The Sims 4 is going to feature new creative tools and all-new Sims with enhanced emotion and intelligence. EA also revealed that players can "control the mind, body and heart of their Sims to bring their stories to life like never before."
“The Sims franchise has the best fans in the world and their passion and enthusiasm is at an all-time high,” said Rachel Franklin, VP and General Manager of The Sims Studio. “Those millions of voices will fuel our development process, helping The Sims 4 to be the most ambitious and the best game our studio has ever made. We can’t wait to see our fans reaction when The Sims 4 comes out in fall 2014.”
Vince, you'll have to wait one more year for this, but when the time comes, you'll be in 7th heaven.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP