- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
If you're looking to keep your wallet in tact, then just avoid visiting Steam for the next several days or so. Wait until next year to be completely safe. The Steam Holiday Sale of 2013 has begun, and these prices, as usual, are insane. They're so insane, it's exactly how people end up spending $200 and walking away with 50+ games.
Every day of the Steam sale includes daily deals (good for 24 hours only) and flash deals that change every 8 hours. With today's daily deals, you can nab The Stanley Parable for 40% off, Space Hulk for 66% off, and BioShock Infinite for 75% off.
The Steam Holiday Sale will run through January 3rd, as they would like you to visit them with any Christmas money you may receive. I'm going to block Steam until January 4th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP