- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts Screens & Info (Updated)
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:19 am EST @ January 11th, 2013
Terminal Reality and Activision have released a bit of info about their action game, The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts, in addition to new screenshots. Have a peek:
Here are the game's main features:
- An engrossing single player campaign that lets players experience the world of The Walking Dead through the eyes of fan-favorite, Daryl Dixon.
- A unique style of gameplay that blends first-person action with resource management for a focus on surviving the undead nightmare.
- Authentic character design and frighteningly realistic animations. Norman Reedus (Darryl) and Michael Rooker (Merle) provide the voice of their characters. Walkers look, move and react to sights, sounds and smells just the way that they do in the hit television show.
- An emphasis on survival - every threat needs to be assessed and every situation analyzed. Players will choose whether to stay and fight while risking a gruesome death or using stealth to avoid the undead. Resources are scarce and scattered; gamers will have to not only ration supplies, but carefully consider their food, medical needs, ammunition, and other goods as survival in the game is based upon wit and intellect more so than simple, sheer skill.
- Decisions matter as Daryl will encounter a slew of characters that can help or hurt him in a variety of ways; whether or not they accompany him is completely up to the player and represents just some of the major decisions that will constantly be made.
- Terminal Reality's using their proprietary Infernal Engine and wealth of experience to create an amazing experience for both fans and newcomers alike.
UPDATE: Sorry, folks, I forgot to mention that the crew at Terminal Reality have also revealed the game's launch date - March 29, 2013 (PC/360/PS3)
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP