- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings has been revealed a few days ago, thanks to the leaked footage from CD Projekt RED's promotional material for the game.
GRY Online questioned Tomasz Gop, Senior Producer, who uncovers some additional details about the project and explains the footage a bit more. Here's a snip from the interview:
What engine will be used in The Witcher 2?
The game does not use the Aurora Engine anymore. We developed a brand new engine dedicated to creating games with the design and features we love (basically the same concept as in the first Witcher but everything done much better, smoother and with some significant improvements). The new engine is fully scalable and, well… kicks ass;). We believe it will let us avoid all bottlenecks we came across during development of the first Witcher. Exact engine specifications, features and name will be revealed after the official announcement.
Oh and you can stop worrying, the trailer didn't feature the Witcher's "real voice" (like I said, it was obvious they voiced the footage in a hurry and without professional actors).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP