- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanaiâ€™s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
The next Witcher game has just received an official release date from the folks over at CD Projekt RED.
The development studio confirmed the info, saying that "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is targeted for release on May 17, 2011." They also revealed that dates for specific territories could vary and will announced closer to launch.
"We've decided to move the launch date back a few weeks to afford us more time to polish the game," said Adam Badowski, project lead at CD Projekt RED. "Of course, we know that players would like to get the game as soon as possible, so we hope that they will forgive us! We strongly believe that the extra time spent polishing the title will be well worth the wait."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP