- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
The next Witcher game has just received an official release date from the folks over at CD Projekt RED.
The development studio confirmed the info, saying that "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is targeted for release on May 17, 2011." They also revealed that dates for specific territories could vary and will announced closer to launch.
"We've decided to move the launch date back a few weeks to afford us more time to polish the game," said Adam Badowski, project lead at CD Projekt RED. "Of course, we know that players would like to get the game as soon as possible, so we hope that they will forgive us! We strongly believe that the extra time spent polishing the title will be well worth the wait."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP