- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
The next Witcher game has just received an official release date from the folks over at CD Projekt RED.
The development studio confirmed the info, saying that "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is targeted for release on May 17, 2011." They also revealed that dates for specific territories could vary and will announced closer to launch.
"We've decided to move the launch date back a few weeks to afford us more time to polish the game," said Adam Badowski, project lead at CD Projekt RED. "Of course, we know that players would like to get the game as soon as possible, so we hope that they will forgive us! We strongly believe that the extra time spent polishing the title will be well worth the wait."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP