- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings has been announced for PC with promises of console versions of the game. This year a CD Projekt rep specified that the technology used to develop The Witcher 2 is more than adequate for console development. He also said that while this may be true, the team was still "focusing on the PC version at this time." The company also made it clear a while back that they "always wanted and still plan to develop The Witcher 2 on consoles."
Despite these statements, CD Projekt's Tomasz Gop commented recently how the launch of "potential" console versions of The Witcher 2 won't be aligned with the PC release - if they ever get released on consoles at all.
Interesting. So, the console versions of The Witcher 2 are in doubt. The good news is that the PC edition has a solid launch window set - March 2011.
While we're on the subject, I just want take this opportunity to request more saucy bits than in the original. More boobies and more boobies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP