- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings has been announced for PC with promises of console versions of the game. This year a CD Projekt rep specified that the technology used to develop The Witcher 2 is more than adequate for console development. He also said that while this may be true, the team was still "focusing on the PC version at this time." The company also made it clear a while back that they "always wanted and still plan to develop The Witcher 2 on consoles."
Despite these statements, CD Projekt's Tomasz Gop commented recently how the launch of "potential" console versions of The Witcher 2 won't be aligned with the PC release - if they ever get released on consoles at all.
Interesting. So, the console versions of The Witcher 2 are in doubt. The good news is that the PC edition has a solid launch window set - March 2011.
While we're on the subject, I just want take this opportunity to request more saucy bits than in the original. More boobies and more boobies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP