- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings has been announced for PC with promises of console versions of the game. This year a CD Projekt rep specified that the technology used to develop The Witcher 2 is more than adequate for console development. He also said that while this may be true, the team was still "focusing on the PC version at this time." The company also made it clear a while back that they "always wanted and still plan to develop The Witcher 2 on consoles."
Despite these statements, CD Projekt's Tomasz Gop commented recently how the launch of "potential" console versions of The Witcher 2 won't be aligned with the PC release - if they ever get released on consoles at all.
Interesting. So, the console versions of The Witcher 2 are in doubt. The good news is that the PC edition has a solid launch window set - March 2011.
While we're on the subject, I just want take this opportunity to request more saucy bits than in the original. More boobies and more boobies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP