- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings has been announced for PC with promises of console versions of the game. This year a CD Projekt rep specified that the technology used to develop The Witcher 2 is more than adequate for console development. He also said that while this may be true, the team was still "focusing on the PC version at this time." The company also made it clear a while back that they "always wanted and still plan to develop The Witcher 2 on consoles."
Despite these statements, CD Projekt's Tomasz Gop commented recently how the launch of "potential" console versions of The Witcher 2 won't be aligned with the PC release - if they ever get released on consoles at all.
Interesting. So, the console versions of The Witcher 2 are in doubt. The good news is that the PC edition has a solid launch window set - March 2011.
While we're on the subject, I just want take this opportunity to request more saucy bits than in the original. More boobies and more boobies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP