- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Be ready on May 17, because that's the day you'll be able to purchase the sequel to The Witcher (you know, it's the game I've "subtly" been ranting about for the past month). The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is gonna offer all new dialogue, an updated graphics engine, realistic-looking environments, revamped day/night cycle, "actions that affect AI behavior, more dynamic/spectacular/bloody finishing moves and more."
Word from the folks at CD Projekt RED is that: "As the final days count down toward the international release date for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, pre-orders for the RPG are rapidly counting up. CD Projekt RED announced today that as of the start of business this morning, the total was 111,842 units, of which approximately 40 percent are for the Digital Premium Edition. The entire 9,999-unit Polish Collector's Edition has been pre-ordered, and availability of the limited edition versions is also dwindling rapidly in other territories. With interest in the game continuing to spike upward, the final number is certain to be substantially higher."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP