- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Be ready on May 17, because that's the day you'll be able to purchase the sequel to The Witcher (you know, it's the game I've "subtly" been ranting about for the past month). The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is gonna offer all new dialogue, an updated graphics engine, realistic-looking environments, revamped day/night cycle, "actions that affect AI behavior, more dynamic/spectacular/bloody finishing moves and more."
Word from the folks at CD Projekt RED is that: "As the final days count down toward the international release date for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, pre-orders for the RPG are rapidly counting up. CD Projekt RED announced today that as of the start of business this morning, the total was 111,842 units, of which approximately 40 percent are for the Digital Premium Edition. The entire 9,999-unit Polish Collector's Edition has been pre-ordered, and availability of the limited edition versions is also dwindling rapidly in other territories. With interest in the game continuing to spike upward, the final number is certain to be substantially higher."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP