- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Good Old Games announced that it's going to be a sole DRM-free distributor of the Digital Premium Edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. As a sister company to CD Projekt RED.
GOG's copy of The Witcher 2 will not contain any DRM, unlike all other versions of the Digital Premium Edition.
"DRM is not an effective way to combat piracy," said Managing Director Guillaume Rambourg. "Our main concern has always been the user's experience with the titles they purchase, and DRM effects that experience in a negative way, which is why we've been absolutely thrilled at the opportunity to distribute CD Projekt RED's incredible RPG. We're also pleased that we've been able to stick to our guns with The Witcher 2 and release it DRM free to all of our customers around the world."
I have nothing to add to this...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP