- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
The Witcher 3, which was one one of the star attractions of the E3 2014, is making excellent progress and the development is in full swing. According to exec producer John Mamais, they've increased the size of the open world and have made some changes to the game's combat mechanics (God, I hope so - the combat in The Witcher 2 was just, well, crap).
The devs also stated that they are prepared to "close the book on Geralt." More on that over at Shack.
Also, if you'll recall, last month the folks at CD Projekt have confirmed that “It has come to our attention that some of the production files for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged on the Internet.”
Luckily though, it was said that the leak is not going to affect the development schedule.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP