- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
The Witcher 3, which was one one of the star attractions of the E3 2014, is making excellent progress and the development is in full swing. According to exec producer John Mamais, they've increased the size of the open world and have made some changes to the game's combat mechanics (God, I hope so - the combat in The Witcher 2 was just, well, crap).
The devs also stated that they are prepared to "close the book on Geralt." More on that over at Shack.
Also, if you'll recall, last month the folks at CD Projekt have confirmed that “It has come to our attention that some of the production files for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged on the Internet.”
Luckily though, it was said that the leak is not going to affect the development schedule.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP