- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
The Witcher 3, which was one one of the star attractions of the E3 2014, is making excellent progress and the development is in full swing. According to exec producer John Mamais, they've increased the size of the open world and have made some changes to the game's combat mechanics (God, I hope so - the combat in The Witcher 2 was just, well, crap).
The devs also stated that they are prepared to "close the book on Geralt." More on that over at Shack.
Also, if you'll recall, last month the folks at CD Projekt have confirmed that “It has come to our attention that some of the production files for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged on the Internet.”
Luckily though, it was said that the leak is not going to affect the development schedule.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP