- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
The Witcher 3, which was one one of the star attractions of the E3 2014, is making excellent progress and the development is in full swing. According to exec producer John Mamais, they've increased the size of the open world and have made some changes to the game's combat mechanics (God, I hope so - the combat in The Witcher 2 was just, well, crap).
The devs also stated that they are prepared to "close the book on Geralt." More on that over at Shack.
Also, if you'll recall, last month the folks at CD Projekt have confirmed that “It has come to our attention that some of the production files for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged on the Internet.”
Luckily though, it was said that the leak is not going to affect the development schedule.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP