- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
The Witcher 3, which was one one of the star attractions of the E3 2014, is making excellent progress and the development is in full swing. According to exec producer John Mamais, they've increased the size of the open world and have made some changes to the game's combat mechanics (God, I hope so - the combat in The Witcher 2 was just, well, crap).
The devs also stated that they are prepared to "close the book on Geralt." More on that over at Shack.
Also, if you'll recall, last month the folks at CD Projekt have confirmed that “It has come to our attention that some of the production files for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged on the Internet.”
Luckily though, it was said that the leak is not going to affect the development schedule.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP