- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
One of the most disappointing delay news of the year was that of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which has been delayed to February 2015. Level Designer Miles Tost explained that the game was delayed for polishing purposes, not to add new content.
“Essentially we get one shot to do The Witcher 3 right [and] we could have released the game this year but we wouldn’t be satisfied with the result and fans wouldn’t be as well," he told Power Unlimited. "The additional time that we have is really something that we use for polishing and not for creating new content because that is mostly done.”
In other words, they don't want to release it out into the wild until they are sure it's done right. It could also be because CD Projekt Red didn't want to compete with the Fall 2014 lineup.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP