- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
One of the most disappointing delay news of the year was that of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which has been delayed to February 2015. Level Designer Miles Tost explained that the game was delayed for polishing purposes, not to add new content.
“Essentially we get one shot to do The Witcher 3 right [and] we could have released the game this year but we wouldn’t be satisfied with the result and fans wouldn’t be as well," he told Power Unlimited. "The additional time that we have is really something that we use for polishing and not for creating new content because that is mostly done.”
In other words, they don't want to release it out into the wild until they are sure it's done right. It could also be because CD Projekt Red didn't want to compete with the Fall 2014 lineup.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP