- Action Trippin' Ballscast #6 - Star Wars Battlefront
- 9 Million People Took Sides in the Star Wars Battlefront Beta
- Star Wars Battlefront MP Modes and Season Pass Uncovered
- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
One of the most disappointing delay news of the year was that of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which has been delayed to February 2015. Level Designer Miles Tost explained that the game was delayed for polishing purposes, not to add new content.
“Essentially we get one shot to do The Witcher 3 right [and] we could have released the game this year but we wouldn’t be satisfied with the result and fans wouldn’t be as well," he told Power Unlimited. "The additional time that we have is really something that we use for polishing and not for creating new content because that is mostly done.”
In other words, they don't want to release it out into the wild until they are sure it's done right. It could also be because CD Projekt Red didn't want to compete with the Fall 2014 lineup.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP