- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
One of the most disappointing delay news of the year was that of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which has been delayed to February 2015. Level Designer Miles Tost explained that the game was delayed for polishing purposes, not to add new content.
“Essentially we get one shot to do The Witcher 3 right [and] we could have released the game this year but we wouldn’t be satisfied with the result and fans wouldn’t be as well," he told Power Unlimited. "The additional time that we have is really something that we use for polishing and not for creating new content because that is mostly done.”
In other words, they don't want to release it out into the wild until they are sure it's done right. It could also be because CD Projekt Red didn't want to compete with the Fall 2014 lineup.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP