- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
One of the most disappointing delay news of the year was that of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which has been delayed to February 2015. Level Designer Miles Tost explained that the game was delayed for polishing purposes, not to add new content.
“Essentially we get one shot to do The Witcher 3 right [and] we could have released the game this year but we wouldn’t be satisfied with the result and fans wouldn’t be as well," he told Power Unlimited. "The additional time that we have is really something that we use for polishing and not for creating new content because that is mostly done.”
In other words, they don't want to release it out into the wild until they are sure it's done right. It could also be because CD Projekt Red didn't want to compete with the Fall 2014 lineup.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP