- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
One of the most disappointing delay news of the year was that of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which has been delayed to February 2015. Level Designer Miles Tost explained that the game was delayed for polishing purposes, not to add new content.
“Essentially we get one shot to do The Witcher 3 right [and] we could have released the game this year but we wouldn’t be satisfied with the result and fans wouldn’t be as well," he told Power Unlimited. "The additional time that we have is really something that we use for polishing and not for creating new content because that is mostly done.”
In other words, they don't want to release it out into the wild until they are sure it's done right. It could also be because CD Projekt Red didn't want to compete with the Fall 2014 lineup.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP