- COMIC: Fulton, Fulton, Have You Any Wool?
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
One of the most disappointing delay news of the year was that of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which has been delayed to February 2015. Level Designer Miles Tost explained that the game was delayed for polishing purposes, not to add new content.
“Essentially we get one shot to do The Witcher 3 right [and] we could have released the game this year but we wouldn’t be satisfied with the result and fans wouldn’t be as well," he told Power Unlimited. "The additional time that we have is really something that we use for polishing and not for creating new content because that is mostly done.”
In other words, they don't want to release it out into the wild until they are sure it's done right. It could also be because CD Projekt Red didn't want to compete with the Fall 2014 lineup.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP