- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
CD Projekt Red CEO Marcin Iwinski has assured that the delay of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will not affect their other role-playing game, Cyberpunk 2077.
"Cyberpunk 2077 is developed by a separate team within CD Projekt Red, so the development of Cyberpunk 2077 is not really affected," Iwinski told GameSpot.
However, Iwinski did say that some of the Cyberpunk team members are helping out The Witcher 3 team.
"In order to ship a huge RPG we do use help of certain team members between teams. It works this way between Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3," he said. "We are working hard to deliver an outstanding RPG and rest assured, that all the learnings on The Witcher 3 are being applied to the Cyberpunk 2077 development."
Cyberpunk 2077 is being developed for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. CD Projekt Red has not given an official release date for this RPG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP