- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
CD Projekt Red CEO Marcin Iwinski has assured that the delay of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will not affect their other role-playing game, Cyberpunk 2077.
"Cyberpunk 2077 is developed by a separate team within CD Projekt Red, so the development of Cyberpunk 2077 is not really affected," Iwinski told GameSpot.
However, Iwinski did say that some of the Cyberpunk team members are helping out The Witcher 3 team.
"In order to ship a huge RPG we do use help of certain team members between teams. It works this way between Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3," he said. "We are working hard to deliver an outstanding RPG and rest assured, that all the learnings on The Witcher 3 are being applied to the Cyberpunk 2077 development."
Cyberpunk 2077 is being developed for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. CD Projekt Red has not given an official release date for this RPG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP