- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
CD Projekt Red CEO Marcin Iwinski has assured that the delay of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will not affect their other role-playing game, Cyberpunk 2077.
"Cyberpunk 2077 is developed by a separate team within CD Projekt Red, so the development of Cyberpunk 2077 is not really affected," Iwinski told GameSpot.
However, Iwinski did say that some of the Cyberpunk team members are helping out The Witcher 3 team.
"In order to ship a huge RPG we do use help of certain team members between teams. It works this way between Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3," he said. "We are working hard to deliver an outstanding RPG and rest assured, that all the learnings on The Witcher 3 are being applied to the Cyberpunk 2077 development."
Cyberpunk 2077 is being developed for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. CD Projekt Red has not given an official release date for this RPG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP