- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
So, it doesn't take much to get the hypage train moving. You all know my stance when it comes to The Witcher. I absolutely loved the original, but wasn't all to keen on the sequel, mainly because they've fucked up the gameplay. The Witcher 3, on the other hand, promises to be an improvement in every sense, so here's hoping for a decent triple-A RPG at last.
Now then, all aboard the hypage train!
As we reported yesterday, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is going to hit PC, Mac, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms on February 24, 2015. Until then, we're waiting for Keri to report on this from the E3 2014, which kicks off next week.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP