- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
So, it doesn't take much to get the hypage train moving. You all know my stance when it comes to The Witcher. I absolutely loved the original, but wasn't all to keen on the sequel, mainly because they've fucked up the gameplay. The Witcher 3, on the other hand, promises to be an improvement in every sense, so here's hoping for a decent triple-A RPG at last.
Now then, all aboard the hypage train!
As we reported yesterday, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is going to hit PC, Mac, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms on February 24, 2015. Until then, we're waiting for Keri to report on this from the E3 2014, which kicks off next week.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP