- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
So, it doesn't take much to get the hypage train moving. You all know my stance when it comes to The Witcher. I absolutely loved the original, but wasn't all to keen on the sequel, mainly because they've fucked up the gameplay. The Witcher 3, on the other hand, promises to be an improvement in every sense, so here's hoping for a decent triple-A RPG at last.
Now then, all aboard the hypage train!
As we reported yesterday, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is going to hit PC, Mac, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms on February 24, 2015. Until then, we're waiting for Keri to report on this from the E3 2014, which kicks off next week.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP