- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
So, it doesn't take much to get the hypage train moving. You all know my stance when it comes to The Witcher. I absolutely loved the original, but wasn't all to keen on the sequel, mainly because they've fucked up the gameplay. The Witcher 3, on the other hand, promises to be an improvement in every sense, so here's hoping for a decent triple-A RPG at last.
Now then, all aboard the hypage train!
As we reported yesterday, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is going to hit PC, Mac, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms on February 24, 2015. Until then, we're waiting for Keri to report on this from the E3 2014, which kicks off next week.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP