- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
So, it doesn't take much to get the hypage train moving. You all know my stance when it comes to The Witcher. I absolutely loved the original, but wasn't all to keen on the sequel, mainly because they've fucked up the gameplay. The Witcher 3, on the other hand, promises to be an improvement in every sense, so here's hoping for a decent triple-A RPG at last.
Now then, all aboard the hypage train!
As we reported yesterday, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is going to hit PC, Mac, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms on February 24, 2015. Until then, we're waiting for Keri to report on this from the E3 2014, which kicks off next week.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP