- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
So what happens when you try to show The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to the public for the first time and the sound fails? You better hope the voice actor for Geralt happens to be present.
This exact scenario happened to CD Projekt Red at SDCC, and voice actor Doug Cockle happened to be sitting in on the panel. He literally saved the day with quite spectacular results. Check it out below.
This voice actor is my new hero.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will release on February 20, 2015 on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP