- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
So what happens when you try to show The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to the public for the first time and the sound fails? You better hope the voice actor for Geralt happens to be present.
This exact scenario happened to CD Projekt Red at SDCC, and voice actor Doug Cockle happened to be sitting in on the panel. He literally saved the day with quite spectacular results. Check it out below.
This voice actor is my new hero.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will release on February 20, 2015 on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP