- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
So what happens when you try to show The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to the public for the first time and the sound fails? You better hope the voice actor for Geralt happens to be present.
This exact scenario happened to CD Projekt Red at SDCC, and voice actor Doug Cockle happened to be sitting in on the panel. He literally saved the day with quite spectacular results. Check it out below.
This voice actor is my new hero.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will release on February 20, 2015 on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP