- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
So what happens when you try to show The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to the public for the first time and the sound fails? You better hope the voice actor for Geralt happens to be present.
This exact scenario happened to CD Projekt Red at SDCC, and voice actor Doug Cockle happened to be sitting in on the panel. He literally saved the day with quite spectacular results. Check it out below.
This voice actor is my new hero.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will release on February 20, 2015 on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP