- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Play Asteroids with a Titanfall Mech
- Eidos Montreal Undergoes Layoffs
- Batman: Arkham Knight Map Will Be '5 Times Larger' than Arkham City
- Lead Writer Behind Uncharted Leaves Naughty Dog
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer
CD Projekt Red has been saying for some time that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be a huge game, but just how long will it be? Co-founder Marcin Iwinski told IGN that for the main story alone, The Witcher 3 will take about 50 hours to complete, and that's just if you're going to skimp on the side quests.
"We're looking at roughly 50 hours for the main storyline depending on your gameplay style and the difficulty level," he said. "If you do most or all of the side quests, you're looking at anything between 100 to 120 hours of gameplay."
Can't complain that this will only take a weekend to go through. I know what I'll be doing for the remainder of the year, as I'm quite the side quest junkie.
The Witcher 3 will release for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 sometime in 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP