- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
CD Projekt Red has been saying for some time that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be a huge game, but just how long will it be? Co-founder Marcin Iwinski told IGN that for the main story alone, The Witcher 3 will take about 50 hours to complete, and that's just if you're going to skimp on the side quests.
"We're looking at roughly 50 hours for the main storyline depending on your gameplay style and the difficulty level," he said. "If you do most or all of the side quests, you're looking at anything between 100 to 120 hours of gameplay."
Can't complain that this will only take a weekend to go through. I know what I'll be doing for the remainder of the year, as I'm quite the side quest junkie.
The Witcher 3 will release for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 sometime in 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP