- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
CD Projekt Red has been saying for some time that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be a huge game, but just how long will it be? Co-founder Marcin Iwinski told IGN that for the main story alone, The Witcher 3 will take about 50 hours to complete, and that's just if you're going to skimp on the side quests.
"We're looking at roughly 50 hours for the main storyline depending on your gameplay style and the difficulty level," he said. "If you do most or all of the side quests, you're looking at anything between 100 to 120 hours of gameplay."
Can't complain that this will only take a weekend to go through. I know what I'll be doing for the remainder of the year, as I'm quite the side quest junkie.
The Witcher 3 will release for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 sometime in 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP