- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
CD Projekt Red has been saying for some time that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be a huge game, but just how long will it be? Co-founder Marcin Iwinski told IGN that for the main story alone, The Witcher 3 will take about 50 hours to complete, and that's just if you're going to skimp on the side quests.
"We're looking at roughly 50 hours for the main storyline depending on your gameplay style and the difficulty level," he said. "If you do most or all of the side quests, you're looking at anything between 100 to 120 hours of gameplay."
Can't complain that this will only take a weekend to go through. I know what I'll be doing for the remainder of the year, as I'm quite the side quest junkie.
The Witcher 3 will release for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 sometime in 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP