- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
CD Projekt Red has been saying for some time that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be a huge game, but just how long will it be? Co-founder Marcin Iwinski told IGN that for the main story alone, The Witcher 3 will take about 50 hours to complete, and that's just if you're going to skimp on the side quests.
"We're looking at roughly 50 hours for the main storyline depending on your gameplay style and the difficulty level," he said. "If you do most or all of the side quests, you're looking at anything between 100 to 120 hours of gameplay."
Can't complain that this will only take a weekend to go through. I know what I'll be doing for the remainder of the year, as I'm quite the side quest junkie.
The Witcher 3 will release for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 sometime in 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP